Agnostic.com

4 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is what frightens me about the present political atmosphere. Members of each political faction seem to be unwilling to take a step back and look at their "leaders" with an objective eye. Just as religious believers accept without question a belief system that in the tenants contain obvious conflicts, political groups blindly support "their guy".

He has been doing this since he was elected . What took them so long to realize it? The free press is one of the guards of our democracy. Since all the papers are being bought by the same people reporting has diminished greatly and there are only a few reporters that continue to do their job of investigative reporting which is sad. Profit has hit the papers and the number of reporters has gone down as well as the reporting. We get news on every accident,murder, missing child to the n'th degree. The reporting on corruption, government,laws and their affect on people has just gone way down.

If it wasn't for the Free Press, would we even know about the kidnapped immigrant kids? To name just one thing!

Not quite the First to Like, but close! Way to respond, Brascan & Buddha!!

@Crimson67 OK, it's encouraging that the fourth estate is FINALLY taking a stand against a buffoon-in-chief who berates their credibility continually, perhaps with enlightenment that its own existence as a free entity is more important than market share & clicks to please the stockholders. Btw I was being snarky in my initial response, not point mining, even if that was an ancillary result.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:160652
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.