Agnostic.com

8 0

Should we add a category for Sports & Recreation? Would there be enough interest?

• 11 votes
  • 9 votes
ballou 8 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I also say yes please. I like American football (its college one), basketball, baseball, soccer (played in a man/lady league with fellow work colleges), and bicycling (I also follow the Tour de France and the Race Across America)

Yes please!

I like sports, I don't understand American football , NFL, though I will watch the superbowl as it is played live here, even though no one knows what is going on and why they are wearing helmets. So someone might have to teach me. We are all about rugby down here 🙂
I love love love the Olympics.

Sacha Level 7 Jan 17, 2018

Oh and I %100 support the NBA team Oklahoma Thunder because of Steven Adams 🙂
And that is about my knowledge on American sports lol.

Most definitely. college and high school sports so parents can brag about how good their kids are doing in sports. We're here to talk with like minded people. There should be categories for all the things that are important to us.

Why not? I'm sure there are plenty of sports fans among this community.

I put no but I am the exception

I voted yes, even though I don’t follow any sport. Well, I usually have a Super Bowl party. To party. Lol. And I like Curling.

Football and baseball and olympics

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16075
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.