Agnostic.com

10 10

LINK Michael Cohen guilty plea, Paul Manafort verdict: Trump’s day, explained - Vox

This is great news. All of it.
Can I get an amen?
Hear this, beginning of the end!

Akfishlady 8 Aug 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Amen SISTER!! Amen, AMEN!

As it states in the article, there isn't an uproar in the Republican House of Representatives where impeachment proceedings would be initiated. Yet, it is a good path to total ridicule of the present administration.

@Akfishlady This is where the group "Trump Pinata" may come in to assist. Is there enough action minded members to make those calls to Representatives? With our numbers, I think we COULD make a difference. My Representative just happens to be Steve Scalise. It would take a lot of calls to his offices in order to move him to act. That's not saying he wouldn't if he received a continuing flood of calls. I'd be up for it!

@Akfishlady Should we make a general "call to arms" (or "call to calls"?) or should it be in a particular group as I suggested? I don't like sitting idly by. Enough calls to swamp the "switch board" either local or in D.C. gets attention.

Its not just Trump. The whole swamp taken over by neo confederates...I expect bad things...

I have been a Trump hater since before he got the Republican nomination. His presidency was doomed before he was elected because he has neither the character nor the ability to function in the office. I was originally predicting he'd do something to get impeached before he'd been in office a month. It was more like three months when he fired Comey and bought himself a special prosecutor's investigation. I would have never guessed it would take the Mueller this long. Maybe it's because Trump keeps doing stuff to add to the charges.

singing Ding Dong, short shlong, your days in office will soon be gone!

And nothing substantive will come of these criminal actions until the Democrats retake BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS to even begin to start impeachment proceedings.

TWO other repugs got indicted today for the same damn things...no wonder they are dragging their feet!

I think Mueller is going to present a far-reaching indictment against Trump. I think people will be stunned by the width and depth of Trump's criminality before and since hijacking the office of the presidency. And that's because they don't watch Rachel Maddow.

The case against Trump and his criminal co-conspirators will raise such a stink Republicans will be forced to act if they want to have any hope of ANY of them running for office in November, or any election in the near future, for that matter, being re-elected.

@OldDave thank you Rachel Maddow & MSNBC!

I sure hope so...

One by one...

ding! ding! ding! amen.

I can’t type the word, it don’t work...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:160844
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.