Agnostic.com

8 13

Oh the irony here.. you mention something like this to believers & they will bring up all sorts of stuff out of the bible to say its unnatural.. until you mention these things.. then they get very quiet.

mistymoon77 9 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree with you 100%, I have a friend that says she prays for me every time I say Jesus. It drives me crazy. I just want to slap her. Not hard but to wake her up. She still thinks God always knows what she is doing. Dah.

You may wish to tell your friend that when you say Jesus, you are talking to him (prayer) and he told you to tell her to mind her own soul ????

Prophecy literally means insanity inapplicable to past present or future

The truth? They can't handle the truth!

jeffy Level 7 Jan 17, 2018

John Loftus is famous for his "outsiders test of faith". That is if you did not believe in your religion would you believe it's magical claims. The only honest answer is no.

Its amazing how all these scripts come together and a bunch of monks did that.

They missed the guy talking to bushes a flame and the one with all the incompatible wildlife on his boat.

This is a faulty comparison, but hilarious nonetheless. Thanks 🙂

They adamantly refuse to acknowledge how absurd their beliefs are.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16121
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.