Agnostic.com

8 10

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."

Edward Gibbon

Good morning fellow site users! This has become my morning wake up... grab coffee, come here, post quote, read posts... It's a nice way to start my day. Thank you all 🙂

Knitfreak 7 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Surely Napoleon blew off the clergy this way crowning himself emperor not allowing any symbol of legitimacy for believers and rule

Excellent quote and so true!

I’ve wondered how may folks turned off my facebook feed after I’d posted that one 😉 I try to be gentle ... ‘liking’ a post from American Atheist’s every couple weeks… All but one ‘friend’ goes mute. I use a shorter version, having memorized it from American Atheist Magazine many many moons ago…
This place? Yah, addictive - and apparently growing 🙂

Varn Level 8 Jan 18, 2018

And by REM fans as a really good song.

Losing my Religion...

My daughter's initials are REM... yes, on purpose 😛

Your not alone...lol. It's a big me too.

your welcome i agree

Truth!!

Like your daily quotes.

Thank you 🙂 I enjoy digging one up every morning 😛

@Ad4hubby You eat zombies???

@El-loco oh yes... but I no longer worship one 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16243
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.