Agnostic.com

4 3

Show us your furbabies

(Kid doesn't have school, I'm catching a bug and I am bored)

Crimson67 8 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@witchymom 🙂 you mention that you have a goat not at school. What breed is it? Our goats are ignorant, we don't send them to school, and often feral here in Australia. 🙂

@witchymom a novelty at the moment it is building up to a high of 44°Celsius about 108°Fahrenheit. We get snow in the 'mountain' 40 klms away but have never seen it here in winter. Frost and ice yes.

My old girl PussPuss has been with me for over 21 years since a kitten stray. She sleeps a lot now and no longer chases butterflies though perhaps she has learnt from experience that she never catches them! Her photo is featured on my profile page. Her weight is 5.2 kilos according to the vet who extracted three of her teeth on 18/12/2017 ... a traumatic day as they had never before worked on a cat that old and it was only the second time that she had been anesthetized, the first when she was spayed whilst a kitten. There are times now when I think she is losing her marbles and has become very loudly vocal but perhaps she just has become curmudgeonly like myself particularly when she wakes me with her caterwauling in the shower cubicle 8 feet from my head at 3.30 am. ... she's telling me that I forgot to put food down for her or she wants her toilet tray cleaning! 🙂

My wifes doggies.

Mandy and pixie

This is Princess Badgerpuss of Bembridge to give her full title.

Dav87 Level 6 Jan 18, 2018

@SACatWalker @witchymom I will be sure to pass on your compliments when her ladyship has awoken from her nap. and thank you, she's lovely Isn't she, but I am 100% bias.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16249
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.