Agnostic.com

12 0

To atheists who don’t believe in any supernatural beings: Can demons send you to hell?

I am a former Christian and converted to an atheist last week. I know that gods don’t exist but what if some demons are evil enough that they won’t reveal themselves to you purposely (to make sure you don’t believe in them) and then you’re gonna get eternal punishment in hell from them for no reason because they’re so evil? As in what if they will rise everyone from the dead one day and we will physically go to some fiery place?

saitama 3 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No bio, who or what is looking for answers. Are you a grown person? Or a child?

Sounds like you need to overcome the fear of hell. I think I can help:

Stop with the boogy woogy nonsense. There are no demons except mental illness & disease.

I think you still are working on actually becoming a full-fledged atheist as an atheist I would say that you've already answered your own question there is no such thing

Thank you Josuke, laughter keeps one young and you made me laugh ?.

Seph Level 6 Aug 24, 2018

Seems like your last week conversion is either not complete or something is still downloading in your brain. Come back when you are ready......or maybe I am that demon you are still affraid off ?

Demons are the creatures of gods. If you, as we atheists do, don’t believe in gods, the concept of demons is inconceivable. If you do believe in demons, you haven’t lost your belief in god(s), and are NOT an atheist.

I don't believe there's a hell, so no problem !

If you believe in "demons" you are Not an atheist, you have just substituted the boogeyman for some Gawd or other.

I would consider going "Full" Athiest...poof!..No more demons.

Why would demons exist, but not gods or angels? Are you suggesting that the universe could be so imbalanced?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:162542
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.