Agnostic.com

29 4

What's your favorite pizza?

Hand tossed, flat, deep dish, thin crust, stuffed crust, cheese, pepperoni, pineapple, ham, bacon, peppers, mac-n cheese, gourmet, garlic, spinach, onion, eggplant....
I personally like white pizza with 'shrooms and tomatoes and spinach.
What's the best tasting pizza for you?

MyLiege 7 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thin stretched, wood fired Italian or New York style, with heaps of tomato base. A simple Margherita pizza if done lovingly and correctly with fresh ingredients pleases me no end. Add a bit of pepperoni or speck or bacon. Mouth waters
Other than that, depends, I had a beautiful one the other day that had pork belly, caramelized onions and feta cheese, ohhhh my it was good.
Make the base right, fresh ingredients and you have me. None of this pizza hut nonsense lol.

Sacha Level 7 Jan 18, 2018

Hand-tossed or deep dish. Extra cheese, green peppers, red peppers, onions, tomatoes, italian sausage, bacon, and pepperoni. Now that's a meal!

A NY city supreme from anyone. Forget the fish though

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 24, 2018

Meat lovers. I love animal parts...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16313
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.