Agnostic.com

30 5

Grandchildren

Do your kids have kids?
Do they want kids?

Do you want grandchildren?

Crimson67 8 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The first grandson arrived about 11 months ago.
Linda traveled from Ohio to NZ at the daughter's request to be there for his birth. Amazing to see the metamorphosis into "Grandma".

I don't have any children of my own.
I do, however, have several nieces and nephews, and most of the older ones have
children of their own now.

Some of the grand-nieces (the ones in their teens) have said they don't want kids.
I don't dispute them over it. They have every right to feel any way they want to about it. They might change their minds, they might not. They're already being told that they'll change their minds about it by others, and I have no desire to do that.

I spent most of my younger years not wanting children. By the time I thought I did, I was in my early 40s, and found out I couldn't anyway. Oh well. Such is life.

I've already told them whatever they choose to do is up to them, and not to let anyone else's expectations change what they feel.
I personally find it really disrespectful to pressure anyone else to procreate.

One 19 year old son in College, to soon for kids for him. However I am more than ready for some grandchildren! Can hardly wait!

I'd love grandchildren. No chance though...my kids are not interested

Not yet, don't know, too soon!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:163415
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.