Agnostic.com

5 0

I'm a weirdo (please don't sing radio head) a geek a sports enthusiast traveler covered in tattoos veteran and student. What am I missing to find a date?? << 🙂

Holyhellkel 6 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 21, 2018

Beats the hell out of me..

I feel for you Holyhellkel. I to am considered a little weird, tattooed, nerdy, pierced, adore women and animals ( not nessasarily in that order) but find the man making the first move kinda old fashion these days of ultra feminism, I like to think so called strong independent women take what they like these days. Ask any guy. Vaginas are powerful.

You just used feminism as a slur. I see why you're single

@ ha “feminism is cancer” only 7 percent of women class themselves as 3rd wave feminists. Is rather die single and alone than be anywhere near a feminist.

A calendar.

Someone who deserves you 🙂 And is just as weird 🙂 Weird is awesome, everything else seems boring 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16349
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.