Agnostic.com

3 0

Anybody watch Disenchantment?

I Grew up with Simpsons though haven't really watched that in a long time. Futurama kinda grew on me and eventually became one of my favorite series. Just watched first season of Disenchantment on netflix and thought it had some good and some meh bits but potential... I liked some of the jabs it took at belief systems here and there.... just curious for others thoughts 🙂

FictionalLife 4 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just started watching the first few episodes and so far I think it's pretty funny. I hope Netflix keeps it and it gets even better.

I enjoyed the first season but can't say that I loved it. It's not yet up to par with early Simpsons or anywhere close to as good as Futurama was, but it deserves time to develop. There's lots of potential.

Thought exactly the same hopefully it will find it's legs

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:163874
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.