Agnostic.com

4 5

QUESTION Christisn Satire - Citing Freezing Weather Conditions, Al Gore Cancels Global Warming Speech

Babylonbee.com is a Christian satire site that I still enjoy reading because it often exposes the ridiculous aspects of Christianity and modern Christians; sometimes intentionally, sometimes unintentionally.

This article falls under the "unintentional" category.

BackToReality 6 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess Al Gore went home to add some more CO2 to the atmosphere LOL

dc65 Level 7 Jan 19, 2018

FYI, It wouldn't let me edit the typo in my link title. Oh well, all the people who thought I was perfect will just have to face reality.

Attacking Albert Gore JUNIOR is pure RUUSSSSHHAAAH dingy Crazy GREEDY LIMPboss radio liar cult brainwashing .....most the glaciers are gone and polar ice is melting faster than it snowpacks BELOW FREEZING TEMPERATURES due to acid pollution from fossil fuel burning....99% carbon only melts white snow a few degrees below freezing but the 1% poison melts like road salt and sidewalk sand chemicals from the store

Self harpooning with satire is irony at its best.

Even though unintentional..true

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16423
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.