Agnostic.com

7 2

Anyone got any tips on how to meet other non-believers in the Bible Belt?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Try environmental groups or science organizations. They are more likely to have nonbelievers than the general Bible belt population.

Not easy - but possible. Sites like this are a wonder - hope more spring up !

Do things in public on Sunday mornings. The people you meet are not at church for a reason. Sunday morning is a fantastic time to visit the health club. It's almost empty here in this bible-thumping town.

BD66 Level 8 Oct 17, 2017

I think meetup groups are the best way of meeting people. Romance is never a guarantee of course. I belong to a Skeptics and an atheist group. I have become good friends with men and women, but the men are mostly heterosexual.

Joining a group like this is a great start as there seem to be more than a few living there posting here.

SamL Level 7 Oct 17, 2017

Just know that we do exist in The Bible Belt.

Probably look for meetup.com groups in your area. You cn do searches with key words like humanist, atheist or agnostic...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1645
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.