Agnostic.com

6 1

Anyone into the Horror genre? What’s you number 1 film you’ve seen??

greenwitch 3 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How can you pick just one? 🙂 Growing up loving Stephen King (movies AND books), every time I hear that a movie based on one of his books is coming out I've got a Pavlovian response, salivating at the mouth just waiting to hear more. That being said, I was really impressed with last year's "It," although I thought the original was like most of King's made-for-tv stuff, very watered down.

Random list of other favorites -- Aliens, Poltergeist, Children of the Corn, The Shining, The Cabin in the Woods, 28 Days Later, Dawn of the Dead (the remake), Zombieland, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and Jaws

The Excorsist hands down..

Alien.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 19, 2018

I have to change my vote -- my favorite was Alien. But I also liked all the following very much: The Omen, The Shining, Hellraiser I and II, and the remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I am for sure. Like all the nasty zombie flicks, vampire stuff, Underworld movies are really good.

Evil Dead with Bruce Campbell always will be my number 1 series along with Hellraiser.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16468
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.