Agnostic.com

10 1

Love in today's age

I was just wondering do you think love or should I say a monogamous relationship is possible anymore with the way social media is and the overall mindset of today's generation? Just wondering,........?

TexBart 3 Aug 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like that we live in the age of developed technologies and dating with the help of the Internet has become a common thing for us. I love this opportunity to find new acquaintances and often use this dating site. I like this site very much because it is easy to use. I quickly sorted out the registration and filling out my profile and started dating.

As we navigate the landscape of online relationships and digital dating, there's a myriad of experiences and perspectives to explore. What strategies do you find effective in creating meaningful connections online? How do you maintain authenticity and trust in a virtual environment? Are there any unique challenges or success stories you'd like to share when it comes to meeting people online? Let's engage in a conversation about the evolving dynamics of online relationships, share insights, and perhaps discover new approaches to digital connections!

Monogamous relationships have been a significant part of human history and continue to be important to many people. The key is open and honest communication, trust, and shared values. While social media can create opportunities for new connections and sometimes lead to misunderstandings, it can also enhance communication and maintain connections in long-distance relationships.

I dream of love and really want a relationship. But for some reason I haven't had much luck with it yet. I am not bad in appearance, but for some reason I don't attract girls. I decided to try to meet someone online here at ladadate.com/belorusian-brides. Maybe someone has already tried to meet someone here? How easy is this site for communication?

I'm not sexist nor do I agree with women being labeled as housewife. I was just giving my opinion about the way things have changed since I was a . I believe in any relationship there needs to be good communication and respect

I think it is as possible as ever.

It's possible..especially if you meet a demisexual person.
I'm one, and have zero sexual attraction for any person or gender until after well over a year of close association, and then only for that one person.

I just think that with today's society and the strain it takes to make it you need two people working so women are no longer stay at home mom's and housekeepers for the most part like my parents generation so it's much easier for extra marital relationships to happen especially with coworkers and that's where harmless flirting goes awry!!

You're operating from so many false premises that it's hard to know where to start.

Are you blaming extramarital affairs on women being in the workplace? How do you know that's cause and not association? Where do you get your figures from to begin with?

In "today's society" women are tired of being cast as either Madonnas or whores. Our parent's generation was wrong to limit them to those extremes. Just as wrong as they would have been to limit you to the role of either action hero or rapist.

You're right. Very politically incorrect, but right.

Of course it is ... for SOME people.

I have no idea what the stats are. I think being unfaithful is a common theme through history. In the Shakespeare plays, men are portrayed as having a chronic fear of being cuckolded, which meant being cheated on by their wives. That's odd, because we usually think of men being the cheaters.

Men fear their wives will do to them , what they are already doing to their wives .

That could very well be the psychology of it. I don't think it's the whole story, though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:164956
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.