Agnostic.com

2 3

QUESTION Atheism - Pew Survey

Iā€™m sure people have seen this before, but I was curious as to how it compares to membership here.

I recently saw a post where the admin said there are about 20,000 people on this site.

It appears to be roughly 75% male and 25% female. I would guess the women on here might be getting bombarded with messages?

It also looks like it is 80% open to dating and 20% not. (Which is not in the Pew survey, but I thought people would be interested.)

SteveB 7 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An informative poll, trending in the right direction.

I saw that survey before. It appears that people answer surveys without really knowing the definition of words the questions are about. 8% of people who say they are atheist also say they believe in god while 9% of those that say they don't believe in god don't claim to be atheist. Maybe they should explain the terms better. Also where did you find the 75% 25% numbers?

gearl Level 8 Jan 19, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16564
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.