Agnostic.com

2 1

Separated by 4000 years, slaves are motivated to work harder for the same purpose. Same old joke.

GipsyOfNewSpain 9 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yup, that about sums it up. Those on top get all the rewards and those on the bottom provide those rewards for those on top. Funny how that works.

Let us not forget the pyramid scheme returns every generation for a reason. Is the only scam that pay off for the first idiots at the beginning.

Actually, archaeologists are finding evidence that slave labor might not have been too common during that time in building.

You saying moses tribe being slaved is a lie?

I’m saying that archaeologists have found evidence that the pyramids/Sphinx/other big Egyptian creations, might not have been built by slaves.

Really don’t know where Moses comes in here. @GipsyOfNewSpain

@Annaleda it was a joke! I know they found the beer and the construction sites and living sites for the construction etc, etc, etc. 2,000 years from now. They will say there was no evidence of slavery on earth on 2018. Despite the fact many of us, even on this site feels they been slaves most of their lives. You heard about who is building dubai the great city constructed by oil money. Foreigners under contract from places like the Philippines. I call those individuals slaves of the 21st century. Evidence could be disputed tomorrow. But to built what they built under that sun for one dude...4000 years ago is slavery in my book despite being unionized. They keep finding things under the sand in Egypt and that is good for all of us interested. Thanks.

@Annaleda Funny... archaeologist never been experts on social economic conditions of a tribe.

No, but I sometimes dabble in other sciences. Cultural Anthropology and why people believe wheat they do really don’t interest me. But mechanics or feats, yes. 😉@GipsyOfNewSpain

@Annaleda Good Answer, I should keep an eye on you!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16613
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.