Agnostic.com

10 2

How do you like your fruit? Newly ripened or damn near fermented?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Damn near fermented? What's wrong with fermented?

I just had a banana and a peach that were real ripe. The flavor was good.

Just ripe enough to be soft, juicy, and flavorful.

Newly ripened.

Ewwwwwww! Once a banana is completely yellow, it's off limits. Must have a smidgen of green.

Peaches have to be soft and juicy or they are given to the birds.

Apples have to be very crunchy, otherwise the first bite doesn't even get chewed.

Pears can be in between. But, I'd eat a soft pear before I'd eat a hard pear.

Berries, fully ripened, but if the flesh is fragile, it's too ripe.

I am very particular about food. I love countless foods and varieties, but, each food has to be just right to me. I love tomatoes. But, if they have been stored in a refrigerator, I don't want them, because they've become mealy.

I can’t touch a banana with green on it, blehk hahahahah

@Byrdsfan SweeTango (a relatively newish variety) will be available in a matter of weeks. You must try them, if you haven’t already. On par with Honeycrisp. I am a huge fan of both, and would choose ST over HC if I could have only one.

Haven’t had a Red Delicious in at least 15 years. Blech is right.

Granny Smith, all the way!!

@NothinnXpreVails Definitely good if you like a bit of sour. But, have you TRIED Honey Crisp or SweeTango?

@BlueWave I doubt it, as least as far as I know. I’m not a fan of red delicious, idk what it is about them

@NothinnXpreVails Red Delicious suck! Next time you're in the apple aisle -- ESPECIALLY between the middle of September and the first couple weeks of October, look for SweeTango. You'll thank me. Promise.

Very much fermented. 😉

Oh so good, the sweetness, the juiciness, mmmmmm

mostly in cobblers and pies.

I like fruit perfectly ripe..not overripe or green. I haven't been able to eat fruit at all for over a year, since I got intestinal cancer..causes extreme pain.

I'm taking cannabis oil to treat the cancer and suddenly I can eat ice cream and things I never could eat before due to diabetic reactions.
I read online that cannabis cures food allergies and diabetes so I guess that's why.

The only thing that comes to mind is bananas I like them just very slightly green oh I'm kind of the same way with avocados too I don't want them too ripe I hate the whole squishy thing

Crisp.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:166156
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.