Agnostic.com

1 1

Y'all I love my city which today, 13 years ago, was hit by a deadly and devistating storm. Even though New Orleans has in many ways recovered, it has a LOT of problems (it has always had a lot of problems to be fair). One of the things though that I love is how the city is art. The old houses, the potholes, the colors, the sounds, the music, the food, it is all art. And then there too is the street art.

Ubergooroo 5 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We received some of the flooded victims . I was very surprised when a young couple I met in the library . They had been taken in by relatives , who also located jobs for them , when the house they had settled on the day before the flood was under water , couldn't wait to get back to New Orleans , because after all , it might snow in Maryland .

We are not at all used to snow.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:166525
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.