Agnostic.com

5 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Born in Puerto Rico... Just 3 years ago I was charged $37.00 for 1 certificate by the same company. VitalCheck. That included agency fee 7.00, shipping 23.00, VCN Handling 7.00.
3 years later... I am charged 69.87 for one certificate, plus 14.00 Puerto Rico State and Agency fee. Plus 27.00 UPS air. I want 24 hr process, extra 12.00.
Puerto Rico IS NOT A STATE!!!! I guess the assumption is an Illegal has no money!!!! And if you need a certificate... you will pay Anything or you won't get it!!! ameriKKKa.

Not racist. Not at all! My passport expired several years ago. Maybe if I were to go to Europe, or Canada... probably no big deal.

Anytime he wants he can Free Puerto Rico, I will be more than Happy to Sell him back my ameriKKKan citizenship... Cash Only, something he understands. Deep Rooted I still got more in common with Spaniards than ameriKKKans. So reckon the Sentiment is Mutual. In the meanwhile he can lick my Latino Brown Ass.

I wonder if, because of the horrible way the U.S. "helped" Puerto Rico after the hurricane, maybe the next time they vote for either independence, statehood or territory they might choose independence.

@dare2dream Nah, that ain't happening. It's been embedded on the Rican mentality we will starve to death without the Gringos Charity and Guidance. The moment the Independance Movement Floods the Island... so the island is Flooded by Drugs, Weapons... producing Crime and killing any Dream of a Generation. I came up on the 60's, saw the movement crashing every time. In the BC dealio all it takes is one blank certificate been stolen to be used by an undocumented from the Dominican Republic (we may had half a million undocumented dominicans in the island) for the invalidation of all certificates. Has turned into a game were the only Winners are the company you order them online. Politics in a Colony is a Very Shrewd Game of Status Quo.

The fuckers.
I recently renewed my passport and as I sent if off, I waited to see if I would be denied. Because who knows what is likely to happen in these times, right?. On reflection I probably shouldn't have been too concerned because I am after all white and from a 'preferred' white country.....if ya know what I mean?

They keep non validating Puertorrican Born Birth Certificates. Time to order new ones. I feel like picking up a Big Fight and need BC for the New Passport. Thanks for reminding me.

@GipsyOfNewSpain No problem. Good luck with that. 😀

@patchoullijulie Just 3 years ago I was charged $37.00 for 1 certificate by the same company. VitalCheck. That included agency fee 7.00, shipping 23.00, VCN Handling 7.00.
3 years later... I am charged 69.87 for one certificate, plus 14.00 Puerto Rico State and Agency fee. Plus 27.00 UPS air. I want 24 hr process, extra 12.00.
Puerto Rico IS NOT A STATE!!!! I guess the assumption is an Illegal has no money!!!! And if you need a certificate... you will pay Anything or you won't get it!!! ameriKKKa.

I heard about this on NPR. Right now they are refusing to issue passports, but when ti comes time to vote in November, I'll bet a lot of hispanics will be taken off the voter rolls to suppress the vote. which is why they are really doing this.

They claim Obama did the same thing, but in 2009, there was a settlement which pretty much took care of the issue. It did not become a problem again until Trump came into office.

The issue is that in poo9r Hispanic communities who could not afford doctors midwives made made a lot of deliveries. However, in a very few cases midwives conspired to give fake birth certificates to persons born in Mexico. So, because of what is just a few instances, they are going to remove tens of thousands from the voter rolls, denying a many Hispanics who truly are citizens of the right to vote. Taht is why this is happening.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:167449
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.