Agnostic.com

3 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love IN-N-OUT. I don't eat there often, as I seldom eat out nowadays, but I do know they try to bring fresh ingredients to the consumer, and they pay relatively well for a fast food purveyor. They also have decent benefits for employees. For those reasons, I will personally not boycott the organization. Yes, I have also been aware of their xtian bent, and the verses on the cups, etc. But, I enjoy there product maybe once a month, or less, and will continue to do so. Sorry.

Yes, please boycott. and as for me, I have resisted the siren song of Chik-Fil-A's Homophobic Chicken Sammich for years. It has NOT been easy. Those sammiches are very tasty.

I have boycotted Chick Fil A for years, and then they moved into the area.... I remember them from over 20 years ago when I lived in Virginia. So I stopped at one when I was out at lunch time. Very disappointing. It was mediocre at best. So now I am back to happily boycotting Chick Fil A.

Well crap, if I'd have known all this I would have never eaten there. thanks for info.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:167514
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.