Agnostic.com

4 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't watched the doc yet, and even when I do I will not actually research everything covered in it.

I just wanted to point out that the filmmaker is Chris White. A known fundamentalist Christian. Someone said that White promotes things in the bible in the video too.

So isn't White being a bit hypocritical? He's not exactly the person to be debunking anything. Are we all going to research all the info in the 3 hour video? Lol

I'm about to watch it.

@MichaelSpinler I'm not talking about the validity of the counterpoints. Just that the filmmaker has a bone to pick. I think that should be known no matter what. Honestly, I turned it off after 40 minutes. I love docs, but it didn't really interest me. Ancient Aliens is just a lot of speculation and apparently they stretch the "truth" to make an interesting show. I just find it hypocritical that the filmmaker is a fundy Christian. According to a review on the doc, the filmmaker said Noah's Ark was real.

@MichaelSpinler Fair enough.

I remember this.

I remember reading Von Daniken in high school, I even wrote my senior thesis on his book. OMG, that stuff is still floating around.

Makes sense to me... but it was more interesting with the thought of aliens. It's funny how we had to have gods and explain things in all those cultures. Where's the copy right here..lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16795
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.