Agnostic.com

3 1

Is it never to late to start all over again?

When do you call it quits? What's the final thing? How long do you keep trying?

BucketlistBob 8 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Watch "Steppenwolf It's Never Too Late" on YouTube

'starting over' ? you know better than that.

I haven't reached that point yet, or do you mean my marriage?

For my marriage it was when I was spending my first waking moments and my final moments before sleep trying to figure out how to make it look like an accident. And how to survive on what I was able to earn, and how I didn't really want to deprive my kids of anything. I tried for a very long time, the kids tell me it was too long.

I am sorry you had to go through that pain. I had almost threw in the towel until I went on a retreat for alcoholics. I met my now wife there. She's from Houston. Everybody knows somebody that knows you or your ex-wife in this town. I was big in recovery and knew about a hundred people That knew me and my ex. Dating was a problem around here. That sucks big-time. I branched out and it made a difference.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16828
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.