Agnostic.com

3 1

The Royal wedding takes place in Windsor, Saturday 19 May.

Help the happy couple celebrate their special day by bringing along your instrument of choice for the Last Word in Jam Sessions!

DRESS DOWN!
Sport your shabbiest outfit and bring whatever you can (or can't!) play to line the streets of Windsor and give the World-wide audience a look at the REAL Britain.
*The tone-deaf are particularly welcome!

PLAY UP!
Trombone, Banjo, Vuvuzela, Tambourine, Bagpipes, Triangle, Didgeridoo, Football rattle or even a Tin bucket and a stick! Let's show the World we know how to party!

If you're not happy watching public money endlessly frittered away on the Royal's lavish lifestyles, make some noise people! Show them how you feel! and show them YOU WILL NOT BE IGNORED.

Windsor, Berkshire: 19 May 12:00 to 20 May 06:00
DRESS DOWN and PLAY UP!
Find us on F/B #dressdownandplayup

badpenguin 4 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Awesome, if I was nearer I might go. Reminds me of the Rock against Royalty gigs way back in the late 70's 🙂

I'd go along with a banner saying "PISS OFF BACK TO THE DARK AGES WHERE ALL ROYALTY BELONGS" except I quite like Megan - she seems perfectly pleasant and intelligent, and having someone with her ancestry in the British royal family really pisses off the sort of people I hate - so I'd feel a bit bad.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 20, 2018

Can you protest after the wedding? lol.

I feel sorry for the couple. LOL

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16939
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.