Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Vatican erases pope's remarks about psychiatric help for gay children | World news | The Guardian

This would almost be laughable if gay "conversion" therapy was not an actual thing! It takes a lot to make me angry but this really hits the spot. Perhaps because my younger son is gay and I know some of the ignorant nonsense he's had to put up with (and still does, even in this day and age).

ValJ 7 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Apparently they're following the White House's example of revising transcripts to re-write history.

The Vatican predates the White House by quite a while... they have an older and more corrupt bag of tricks.

Faith is how ignorance copes.

An old fart in a dress who, supposedly, has never had sex in his life and believes a big invisible man in the sky talks to him on a regular basis, thinks he has the right to tell other people how they should be using their genitals, and that to do other wise mean they need a psychiatrist.

It's way past time that this inhumane and homophobic cesspool is allowed to spout bronze age nonsense.

The Catholic Church has been guilty of (sins) persecution against humanity since it's creation.
They hide in their lavish buildings and do as they will.
Such is their strong belief in a God.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169543
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.