Agnostic.com

3 0

Not sure this correct category, don’t suppose it matters.
Seems the Catholic Church is having issues with weekly mass attendance due to flu, at epidemic like conditions in some areas.
I’m assuming “thoughts and prayers” are having the usual effects. Honestly, I’m not gleeful, have family and friends attending these weekly rituals.

Tomas 7 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Makes me happy to stay home when I can and that I don't work with little kids (aka germ factories.) This has been a long winter....

Why will I be concerned about whatever the catholic church congregation is doing or not doing? The concept of god is no longer of my concern.

Not suggesting you should have any concern, it’s more the irony of “thoughts and prayers” continuing it’s usual effect on anything.

@Tomas I believe in ignoring them.

We have a long tradition of holding hands in a circle and singing the Peace Song. I recently suspended this practice. When I announced it, I said we would all be safe and keep our hands to ourselves for a while. We will definitely put some hand sanitizers in the sanctuary soon though.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17182
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.