Agnostic.com

18 2

What genre of Music to you most enjoy?

Just curious what musical interests you all have.

• 18 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 16 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 38 votes
  • 30 votes
AlphaHellhound 4 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Broadway and Disney musicals.

EDM is my 'go-to', but can and will listen to just about anything!

Avant garde most definitely. ..if there was a god, it would b mike patton

Led Zeppelin, Def Leppard, Rush, Yes, The late Great Stevie Ray Vaughan, Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Uriah Heep, The Who, Chris Cornell, Alice in Chains, INXS, AC/DC, ZZ Top, BW Stevenson, REM, Craig Chaquico, Alice Cooper and yes KISS! too many to post!!

I have a Fender shirt that is way too cool: Rock n Roll Religion!!

I listen to a lot of different music but I mostly listen to Indie and Alternative.

Kanda Level 5 Jan 21, 2018

Minority here I guess. Love my old Country ! Reba McIntire is my Love ! Cant stand rap or hiphop.. But I have just found a singer I enjoy.. Ed Sheeran with Andrea Bocelli.. Perfect.. Love the Harmony

I'll listen to almost anything save for a few genres. I traditionally like rock and metal type songs, and a good helping of symphonic music as well. Just things that have strong melodies that can convey much without the need to a lot of vocal.

Not very keen on country or rap, but I have found 1 or 2 songs from them managed to capture my interest. I always like to see cover songs that people may make of movies, shows, games, ect... Songs inspired by other media and art can be absolutely fantastic.

My musical tastes are truly eclectic. Oddly enough, the most beautiful song I have ever heard is Schubert's Ave Maria (yes, it's technically a religious song). But I also love Bluegrass, Cajun, and Hawaiian music, the more traditional stuff, like Gabby Pahinui, and Amy Gilliam. However, my favorite artists are Paul Simon, and David Gilmour (from Pink Floyd).

My all time Favorite album.
[open.spotify.com]

Play in a band, and we play a collection of types, mostly celtic (Irish, Scottish, Welsh). Plus some old-timey fiddle tunes, Texas Swing, folk, blues, bluegrass. Also like brazilian, cajun, creole, zydeco, and the old rock and roll tunes. Was a teen back in the 50's. Feel like I am an equal opportunity employer and can't pick just one.

I love indie music

I like something in every genre.

Guitar and English Blues.

Bright Eyes, Angel Olsen, Andrew Bird, Bill Callahan.

I usually listen to what is referred to Adult Contemporary or Easy Listening.

Lots of EDM

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17201
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.