Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Access to Justice

It's crazy how there is a tough job market for lawyers, but tons of people have cases. The trouble is that the people who need lawyers the most can't afford them and lawyers can't afford to work for cheap because we have the same expenses everyone else does, plus a lot of debt from school. Even middle class people can't really afford lawyers without making a major sacrifice. In some ways middle class people are more stuck because if you make enough money to pay your basic bills, you usually make too much money to get help for anything else.

empirical 6 Sep 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Innovate. Find a method to offer service that makes it accessible and then kill your competition if they exist.

Yes, the cost of things tends to restrict people of such things like this.

If one needs a public defender, then they only get 15 min with them right before the trial. Yep, real effective counsel right there.

[americanbar.org]

After my attorney deliberately threw my case, I've been representing myself... and doing so rather successfully. The opposing party just retained her sixth attorney in an eight year time frame.

camne Level 7 Sep 5, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:172049
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.