Agnostic.com

3 2

Well.... do you think the government will allow the dreamers to stay?

You know Trump says anything to get what he wants. That's how he won... just look at them voters now. Thier eyes all glazed over from the mistake they made. Well I want the dreamers to stay! I feel they are being persecuted.

BucketlistBob 8 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would be the right thing to do. The kids know no other country and they shouldn't be held responsible for what their parents did. What is wrong here is the Trumpublicans trying to use this issue politically - screaming about the funding for the military, and the law - while they steal us blind. So I have no idea what the crazy Trumpublicans will do - they are insane.

jeffy Level 7 Jan 22, 2018

Thank you!

I have no opinion on DACA. I think those that are here now should be allowed to stay since the US Government created a limbo state and thereby acquired responsibility for the children. Whether the government will allow it or not, I do not know.

I'm with you...

I agree, ICE needs to cool it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17207
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.