Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Decent people, no matter how partisan and/or career oriented, have Got to crack up under the strain of Orangedementia!

I found this take interesting, and similar to the other comments here.

"1. So. That New York Times op-ed from the anonymous Senior White House official. It's high-grade seagull guano. A perfect example of how Decency Resistance is designed to shield the elite. Let me explain."

[threadreaderapp.com]

Thank you.

I was wondering just how much they could take.We still want him gone and the world supports this!!!!

Right......This is not a resistance. These people see first hand, the danger that he poses to the country, and yet they babysit him, to make sure he doesn't destroy the country, before they get all their long term goals in place. Invoke the 25th and let's have that fucking constitutional crisis!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:172386
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.