Agnostic.com

3 1

What do you think

When you so much desire cuddle and love and care when you see couples doing does things what do you do to feel happy

MichaelBenson 2 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's a though one.....what a hell do I do? I try not to get too blue by getting hooked on some specific tasks to keep me busy. Watching a DVD collection several times in different languages does it. At times its a good book.... sometimes I feel like loosing the battle and sitting down and cry it's an option too....yeah, that's what is in store if you're planning on walking alone and you can't see it until it's too late

My own lack of a partner does not mean I can't be happy for others who are happy in their relationships. However I went to a large gathering of about 70 friends and family this past holiday weekend, and now I'm experiencing a wave of depression that apparently stems from envy and my own loss. I expect to have bad days, due to the magnitude of the multi-layered betrayal my ex committed against me, but I was a little blindsided by this delayed but powerful impact.

Deb57 Level 8 Sep 6, 2018

It does accentuate how unfulfilled that I feel on occasion. that's a part of the reality ,and I don't think there's anything you could do. be thankful for what you have, and remember nobody has a perfect relationship.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:172637
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.