Agnostic.com

8 4

Hello everyone, nice to have an intellectual site like this.

Unbelievable 1 Jan 21

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

Hi

Pull up a chair, set yourself down, and make yourself comfortable. Enjoy the smorgasbord.

Welcome.

Welcome to the community. 🙂

its much better than fb. not many woo believers and trolls to contend with. hope you enjoy it. welcome to the site

why would someone agree with a reality that could not be backed in facts and evidence? rational people would not. woo is for magical ideas, or non scientific ideas, if you can back your ideas with empirical evidence, its not woo. what makes you think we havent already researched an idea, because we call it woo/

i hear ya silver. because i have researched all the popular woo, i think i can call it that. things i call woo>>> ghost. the ancient aliens show. chemtrails, flat earth, holow moon, faked moonlandings, souls, afterlives, gods, religions, lock ness monsters. big foot. truthers, antivaxers, homeopothy. just off the top of my head of things i have done my homework on

Yeah, it's pretty cool. Like a little vacation from Facebook.

Welcome aboard

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17273
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.