Agnostic.com

3 1

Ice cream

I truly love Ice cream. I eat it at least twice a week, even in the winter. My favorite is: Perry's Cinnamon swirl. What's yours?

Nurse-Quantros 7 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like ice cream more, now that I have discovered gourmet flavors. No ice cream shop sells any around here, though. I used to buy Three Twins Cardamom flavor when the grocery had it. Now, I will eat Pistachio gelato or Chocolate sorbet by Taliente.

My absolute faves are home made. I have a French Vanilla that is a dead ringer for grandma's custard! I've also made decent basil and a rather unusual saffron recipe.

Jamocha Almond Fudge is where I got started. I can easily see how you can love it!

Zster Level 8 Sep 7, 2018

Chocolate Chip Mint.

Meh, I’m not a fan. I will eat it on occasion, but mostly I’ll just pass on it.

@Nurse-Quantros I should make a list of the little things, lol but ice cream wouldn’t be on that list 😉

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:173176
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.