Agnostic.com

3 0

Like Scary Movies?

Seeing the Nun tomorrow, do you love or like horror films or are they a Nope?

DarthChocolate 4 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like your choice of name. Scary Movies? It depends. But, really, reality is so f'ing scary right now, who needs a movie. Zombies? Trumpers. Blood-Sucking Vampires? The entire financial sector. And, so on. Plus, if you don't believe in a supernatural supreme being, how can we buy into the evil one and his minions?

If the story is scary, yes; if it's a body count movie, not so much. Love a creepy movie that has opening music and/or music with the credits, but when it needs music to add to the suspense, that's a sign of weakness.

Nope. When I took over a place in the deep woods, I didn’t need any more fears than what logically came to me walking it’s paths in the dark. Having avoided scary movies, it was amazing how comfortable I became going places my visiting city friends would freak out over. An element of danger’s fine, but a constant guard for the next …Boo! is more than I care to endure 🙂

Varn Level 8 Sep 6, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:173216
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.