Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Judge Brett Kavanaugh should be impeached for lying during his confirmation hearings.

I have to applaud Andrew L. Seidel for staying on top of this topic. Slogging through all this legalese has got to be exhausting, even for a brilliant lawyer.

KKGator 9 Sep 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is no better than trumper

What a damn circus. I am pissed this is being allowed. Is Booker all show or does he have proof, we are waiting.

Booker released information that the republicans later said had already been okay-ed for release. I haven't gone through any of it, because frankly, I don't think it matters. The republicans have already said they are going to vote to confirm this guy, no matter what, and they have the numbers to pass it.

Part of me thinks this was grandstanding by Booker, part of me really hopes he did it out of the desire to give the public the information.
Either way, sadly, it doesn't matter. As long as there's a republican majority holding all the power, the ONLY stuff that is going to get done, is the stuff they want to get done.

That's why it's so important to get out and vote in November, and that's
not even a guarantee that things will change. We're just going to have to
wait and see.
It sucks, but that's what it is.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:173822
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.