Agnostic.com

81 14

What is your favorite place you've ever lived?

As you can imagine, Arkansas isn't that great. Where would recommend to move and why? What did you like or not like about the different places you've lived or stayed for time?

EarthKate 5 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

81 comments (76 - 81)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A couple of years in NYC. I still miss it, but it's expensive, even the outer boroughs.

Cluj-Napoca Romania. A very vibrant city, I would move back if I could.

Washington State. Never been out of the U.S., but that was by far the best place I have been.

I have lived in a few places and Everyone one one of them have their ups and downs. But I now live back in the South. Now But I think if you are an outdoors kind. Well. Some place like the North west. Washington state is very nice. Anything north of Seattle. Maybe Bellingham. Is very nice. Or you can go the other way and try. Boston It was the coolest city I have lived in. But. It was a different time then. It has changed A little.

My home town of O'Neill Nebraska I'm not a big fan of large cities like San Diego CA or Norfolk VA

Seattle, Washington - the plush greenery makes up for the 9 months out of the year precipitation!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:174185
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.