Agnostic.com

5 0

How do you express anger?

I yell/drop the f-bomb. A lot. Loudly. But I have to be totally pissed. As in someone driving twenty-five miles an hour in a forty-mile an hour speed zone and you have to be to work by 8am and there is a city bus on the side of the slow driving car blocking you in to prevent a pass. THAT kind of pissed.

• 7 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
LilAtheistLady 7 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sometimes I'm quiet, sometimes I curse, sometimes I revoke that person's right to be in my life. Sometimes I cry..

This poll should have allowed votes on multiple options. Also should have had "other" as an option since there are so many options not listed. I didn't vote because I don't fit just one of these options and I do fit several which weren't listed.

8 options is the limit. And multiple options is not avaible.

@LilAtheistLady this poll allows me to vote for multiple options - [agnostic.com]

@JenBeberstein if you don't like this poll, don't participate. Simple. shrug

@LilAtheistLady exactly.

Why are there only irrational choices?

The swearing part is normal for me, but every other choice is likely to only exacerbate the problem.

JimG Level 8 Sep 8, 2018

Because that is how I wanted my poll.

it depends on angry at whom or what, where, and about what. i might curse. i might cry. i might isolate myself. i don't hurt myself or use drugs or alcohol, and i have rarely indulged in revenge. i try not to hit; it depends on whether i've been physically hurt).

g

I cuss AND cry. But I could only pick one choice, so: cuss.

Deb57 Level 8 Sep 8, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:174279
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.