Agnostic.com

9 2

Friends on the "other side"...

Has anyone been able to date a Trump supporter? This may not be a thing much longer, because I've noticed a few have renounced him (with more to follow, I hope)...

violinist60 2 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I expect anyone I date to have intelligence and integrity. In other words, no way would I ever consider dating a Trump supporter.

I have, but with the mutual agreement of no disussion of politics or religion. I've found it possible and even enjoyable for a while, but not practical for the long run, sooner or later somebody gets offended. Especially when the Dotard shows up on the TV. LoL

No way possible could I ever conceive of dating a Trump supporter. Just the thought alone repulses me!

Absolutely ,, it would be terrible,,

I agree!. This country does not deserve an idiot like Trump as our President.

I couldn't like anyone who thought it was acceptable to support a figure such as Trump.

Nope. I do have standards. I won't date a person who can't admit they were wrong or that they made a mistake. I have dated people who would never be considered smart, but they at least were open minded.

Obviously as an Australian I'm not going to be likely to have any truly active Trump supporters in my social contacts, but suffice it to say I would certainly not be likely to date anyone that was in the equivalent conservative side of our local politics.

Like I have said many times I only date intelligent women that pretty well excludes any Trumpet.

NO, and I could never do that. A person who supports the Orange Nazi is either ignorant of many facts that I have known for years and which are available with a little research, and/or they have a limited intellect, and/or they lack empathy as the Orange Nazi lacks empathy.

My current roommate voted for Trump, and he and I get along fine. My ex was a Republican (but she didn't vote last November). The discord there was more problematic.

Dylan Level 5 Oct 18, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1744
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.