Agnostic.com

6 2

How many here support Trump?

I love Trump and what he is doing for this country. It amazes me how many people don't get it - they don't understand what he is doing for them. They call him a racist without any evidence of racism. The naive supported Hilary and couldn't see the corruption surrounding her. The Clintons are criminals!

gater 7 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe you tRump lovers can move to Russia with the draft dodging son of a bitch.
He is nothing but Putin's puppet and a god damn traitor.

I support Trump and will likely never vote for another democrat for as long as I live as they are nothing more than left wing liberal assholes who would do everything in their power to bring down America. Hell Trump is a far better leader than that left wing liberal racist idiot we’ve had for the last 8 years. I have a gay cousin who said he was still in shock from the 2016 US presidential election. I replied “now you know how I’ve felt for the last 8 years”.

Name calling is no substitute for reasoned debate.

I don't support Trump and it amazes me that you do. I try to respect your view but there is such an underbelly of evil about the man that I fear you have been conned.

What about the booming economy? You don't give him credit for that?

@gater The economy isn't determined by presidents even though they all try to take credit for a good one. The Congress is responsible for the budget and the creation of laws that effect the economy.

How about a booming economy? Record levels in the market, record levels of unemployment. Isis nearly eliminated, tough stance on North Korea. New trade deals that favor America. etc

Wow - don't you follow the news?

gater Level 7 Jan 22, 2018

@Akfishlady - No -Obama did nothing while North Korea built its arsenal.
There won't be a war. lol seriously - you think
north Korea wants a war with us??? wouldn't last long, over in minutes!

The economy is only "booming" for those who are already well off. low unemployment isn't helpful if you need two jobs to survive. Trump sent love letters to Kim, there was nothing "tough" about Trump's stance on N. Korea. If new trade deals favor America why do farmers need bailouts?

What is it he is doing exactly?

jeffy Level 7 Jan 22, 2018

Hi Dave - I'm just making a friendly comment here to remind others about how we want to debate ideas and not people here. While your opinion of Trump might not be popular here, we are happy for your involvement!

Admin Level 9 Jan 22, 2018

Thanks!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17441
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.