Agnostic.com

9 0

Robot sex?

I have just watched a documentary on the evolution of robots... some of which are designed for sexual purposes.... would you ? Have you ventured into this form of sexual gratification? Do you think robots have a role to play in this area?? I would be interested to hear your opinions.

Angelamelek 7 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

While the 'women's liberation' movement continues to go in the ridiculous stupid idiotic directions that it is going in now, and the MGTOW movement proceeding in parallel opposition to it continues to grow as well, the sex robots industry will grow and expand in leaps and bounds to more and more sophisticated life-like models. Obviously - and sadly but surely !!
Fortunately, and happily, recognition of the idiocy of this state of affairs is now growing apace as well - and the younger generation may make a sharp turn around in their intimate relationships.
Our mission - for those of us who accept it - is to model intelligent, happy, enjoyable, satisfying sensual sexual relationships !!

Of course l've had robot sex! I was married.

Lol ouch... hope you now had had some warmer sexual encounters 🙂

@Angelamelek l was single on the road playing music from the time l was 24 till l was 42 in 80's and 90's, so l did have wonderful experiences. I think after a time sex in marriages can get thet way.

@Sticks48 pleased to hear it wasn't all robotic ...

@Angelamelek Me too! ☺ Those were fun times.

Very sad - but, sadly, very believable in the present situation !!

My robot is very small and is easy held in my hand & on my command it goes zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
for as long as I wish.

Go girl.. enjoy

Was seeing on facebook, a Japanese device the Man's member goes into for pleasure,portable hand held ,I prefer a Woman,the interaction, low moans, screams,and if she's fertile,perhaps a child, after 9 months, but condoms maybe.

no if its an inanimate tool have a wank be cheaper if it has any sort of self but can't refuse congratulations your a rapist thankfully i should be dead before this is a real question people have to justify to themselves

All things are possible. If I happened to meet an appealing, capable robot ... maybe.

Only if they are replicants and I can't tell the difference.

Funny you should bring that up I actually Googled that one time when I saw a blurb somewhere and I've seen what they have and to me that's just embarrassing especially since the damn thing cost like $25,000 but it will talk to you but if they ever do come up with something that looks and acts like a real human Woman I Imagine it will become very popular

$25 is still cheaper than many weddings or a divorce.

@Wrytyr true but if you Google that thing I don't know about you but it's all just a little bit to Primitive for my taste. I'd feel silly but like I said in my prior post if they get very sophisticated like in ex machina or something like that I could totally see a whole lot of guys willing to spend the money like you said it's a hell of a lot cheaper than being married

@Wrytyr good point lol

I would never, but saying that, if it would lessen abuses...I really don't know ? I guess you'd need to have a psychiatrist look in to this ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:174652
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.