Agnostic.com

8 7

Is this agnostic.com or atheist.com?

Have i been duped? Why do i feel as though im defending my position here? I was releved to find the site for the fact that is called agnostic and not atheist, only to find there are people here demanding i am na atheist. It feels early liken to people in church at church wanting me to be saved.wanting me to be atheist demanding that i am an atheist...can anyone direct me to a truly agnostic site? A place were i can get to know like minded agnostics and not be asked to be more than what i know myself to be? The athiests that have come at me here with there deacon like positions and ways are the only ones i speak of not all atheists and not all agnostics. If we are all under the same beliefs, why are we debating how i disbelieve. Its more than i want to take on.

mychelle 5 Sep 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a bizarre post and it appears to be a year old. Why was it resurrected ?

Definitely worth weeding out the idiots. Block works well.

Supposed to be Agnostic...

My favorite perspective on the matter:

The Question: Do you believe in God?

Theist's response: I understand your question, and yes, I believe.
Atheist's response: I understand your question, and no, I don't believe.
Agnostic's response: I understand your question, and I don't know.
Ignostic's response: I don't understand your question.
Humanist's response: What difference does it make?

I’m not either. I’m a humanist. Sometimes I use “non-theist” but the other labels are too loaded for me. I ignore posts that assume we are all the same.

UUNJ Level 8 Sep 9, 2018

This placeis a mad house!

Filled with atheist bullies

I got tired of fighting this. I mostly ignore religious arguments and agnostic/atheist definition and meaning arguments. I do know exactly where you're coming from.

Thank you its madenig for sure

Some folks just don't know how to converse intelligently without arguing and there are some know-it-alls here. I'm glad you're here. =]

You just bias...???

@mychelle Most definitely. =]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:175230
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.