Agnostic.com

4 5

QUESTION Sam Harris roasts Trump again for 14 minutes - YouTube

I hate politics, but someone posted a pro trump video earlier, so I'm posting a video that pretty much defines how most rational people view trump

Eazyduzzit 7 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The country is descending into a fascist theocracy. Led by an orange con man,

I just spent 20 minutes posting on an Administrator post about liberals forcing conservatives off and the first post on this thread is a conservative posting a very derogatory statement that riles me. It asks me to approve this comment and I won't. I think I just became more tribal.

gearl Level 8 Jan 23, 2018

This is a video that was done some time ago. I would love to hear what he has to say after a full year of this nation's case of Trumpitis.

Sam Harris is a liberal left wing piece of shit and what he says doesn’t mean anything to me!

He’s not left wing. If you’ve read his stuff, he’s actually very critical of the left. He doesn’t fall into the trap of believing everything Fox News spouts though, if that’s what you call left wing.

Sam Harris is a neuroscientist, philosopher and authored many best selling books.i can understand how a Republican would thinks he's stupid. just stick with defending the narcissist in Chief.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17558
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.