Agnostic.com

5 0

So saw an add for this site on facebook im looking to expand my social circle and put myself back out there into that dating world which I havent been in since high school so hi everyone whats going on?

EricFisher 2 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey..not doing much, it's crappy out here in Boston so just brousing here..it's now my fav place to check in daily..How's you?

Hi, Eric, and welcome to the site. I'm fairly new here myself, and not here for dating; but there is much good thought and discussion here. And I'd dare say, you may even discover some interesting things about some very intelligent women here (assuming you're here to meet women).

Thank you! im mostly trying to meet people who live in the tri cites to expand my social circle and have more friends to hangout with also I am trying to put my self back out there in the dating world and this seemed like a better way to meet people then a dating site lol

No you are not too young for this site. The site seems to be growing and welcomes all ages and all perspectives, as far as I can tell. Welcome

Hi welcome to a freethinker's paradise with the opportunity for dating. Join in.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17620
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.