Agnostic.com

5 1

How does this work?

Brand new here and I'm not sure how this works. I joined a couple of groups but I'm not sure about what that even means. I posted in a newbie group but it seemed like nobody was there to respond. I guess I'm kind of internet dumb and need some pointers.

Godlessmomma 3 Sep 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First of all graoups are not the same thing as chat rooms. People don't respond right away. When peopel do respo0nd to your post(s) or repliws, it will show in your notifications, (that thing shaped like a bell on top.) Clickl on notifications to see your responses. (NOTE. If there is no number next to the bell, there are no notifications.

I still get responses from posts imade alomost a year ago soon after i first joined. The more active you are on teh site, the more replies to posts you will ge6t.

snoop around, find stuff you'd like to respond to, and eventually you may want to post on your own too. when you click the agostic dot com link in the upper lefthand corner of the page, you'll get to a kind of home page (not your profile -- that's different, and by the way, that can keep you busy for a couple minutes!) and you can scroll down and see, on the left, lists of categories. on the right you can see some posts that might intrigue you. click, snoop, enjoy!

g

This site is fairly young & doesn't have that many active members compared to some more established sites. I have no doubt that it will grow much bigger than it is currently, but for now, you have to treat it as if you were an early adopter... Because you are. Give it time to grow, & as others here have said, don't be afraid to jump into conversations, or start your own.

Interact wherever you have something to add to the conversation. Reply to people who reply to you. Explore and enjoy!

Find a group that has your interest and write something,I started in May and gradually up to a 7 now.
Look under categories,take you computer cursor up to discuss,a pulldown will show forums,a large choice there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176870
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.