Agnostic.com

10 1

Why are men too much attracted to sex?

Noyi 6 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Biological imperative. Thank goodness some have risen above it.

Sex drives vary a greeat deal from person to person, and some people, asexuals, have no interest in sex at all other than curiosity. That beign said, soem women have higher sex drives than some men, although generally more men have higher sex drives than women on average.

This is likely mostly due to our evouti0onary past, where sex by force was considered "normal" and from an evolutionary stand point sex by mutual consent is relatively new.

When it comes to human behvior, if you want ot understand it, then you have to start thinking in terms of humans are also animals with insincts (instinct evolved into and stil are a part of what we call emotions), and ask yourself how the behavior could have insured better survival in our evolutionary p0ast. Humans are still driven more by emotion than intellect, which is why humans do so many seemingly irrational things.

^^^ this answer pretty much negates any reason to reply myself. I agree completly. ?

I fully subscribe to your views. However, you say that some women have higher sex drive, but we've never heard a woman raped a man.

@Noyi I do not think that sex drives manifest in the same ways in both genders. Also, force sex (ra0e) is more an act of violence.

To be quite honest most women do not rally have problems finding a male who is willing. However, there are cases of women having committed sexual harassment.

Like I said. Sex urges and associations manifest differently in men and women, in so far as hwo they are expressed.

Who decides how much is too much?

JimG Level 8 Sep 12, 2018

It feels good. Don't complicate a simple thing.

Biology. DNA. Nature.

🙂

Who says, too much? You The Frequency Police orcsomething?

Because that’s where they keep their brains!

How are you defining "too much"? What is the correct level of attraction to sex and what percentage of men exceed that level? What research have you read to draw your conclusions?

Almost all men I know of go to any lengths to have sex with a woman. Isn't it because of their too much attraction to sex?

It's a physical need.

Because its just a mechanical act for most of them, no love involved or emotional connection.

True, find a man who doesn't treat sex like flossing his teeth and you might have a keeper. Jus sayin

If that's the type of men you have had, sorry for you. There are some of us out here who want and like sex but it has to come with all the trimmings, affection-sensuality-caressing- slowness-emotions. well you get the picture.

@starwatcher-al I know there are some of you out there, I didn't all men, I said most men. And, no, that's not my personal experience. 😉

If a man made such a sweeping statement about an aspect of the female physce he would (quite rightly) be berated for it. ?

@SimonCyrene depends what he said, some things are true lol

@Cutiebeauty good for you

@Cutiebeauty yes some things are indeed true, and some comments are bitter, predjudicial and quite frankly lazy with no real attempt to give an informed answer to the question posed. But thankfully it's not MOST comments lol ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:177012
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.