Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Esperanza Spalding - "I Know You Know / Smile Like That" (Live in San Sebastian july 23, 2009 - 3/9) - YouTube

I don't know her well but so far she is impressing the bejasus outta me, and being a jewish atheist, i don't even have any bejasus! she's good, really good!

g

genessa 8 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She's amazing !

i was in a car with a person much younger than myself a few weeks ago and she had the radio on. i am kind of used to hearing all kinds of effluvia come out of people's car radios, but a song came on i found myself actually liking and i asked who the singer was. it was spalding. the name sounded familiar. when i looked her up i found i had "discovered" her quite by accident earlier this year and promised myself to remember her name. then of course life did its usual tricky stuff and i got distracted and forgot all about her. now i remember!

g

@genessa
You are expanding my music selection.
Her performance for raw Obama's was awesome.

@Buddha oooh got a link?

yeah i've been kind of cogitating about what people might find new or unusual, to share here. i don't just want to share favorites -- i have too many! so i'm still thinking, what else might people not really encounter elsewhere?

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:177569
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.