Agnostic.com

3 0

Do you have a mountain of Amazon boxes?

Once a month I break down my boxes to recycle them. The boxes annoy me. The cost to the environment alarms me. The way Amazon has changed how we think about “stuff” boggles my mind. But last week, when I tripped over my big dog and my stack of empty Amazon boxes broke my fall, I was thankful. There’s always a silver lining in my little world!

txtreehugger 7 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wish. I have some stuff I want to sell on EBay.

I do use some of my boxes for my eBay sales but mostly they get recycled.

I pretty much only keep Amazon boxes until i am sure the iten ordered is in good working condition. Then the box gets broken down for recycling.

Yeah, Amazon has changed things. I don't hve to go from store to store tryign to find what I am looking for. Usually Amazon has it... although not always for the lowest price. I check other sites of brick and mortar stores to see how they compare and if they have what I need in stock locally.

Even when I buy from a brick and mortar store, I still refer to Amazon reviews to guide m,y buying decisions.

I’ve never had any amazon boxes.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:177807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.