Agnostic.com

1 0

QUESTION Send Betsy DeVos a message: let her know how she has failed to make the grade. – NEA

Betsey DeVos Report Card ! Sign & Send ! This Opportunity is brought to us by "nea", National Education Association . I got it from my Email .

Dougy 7 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump said it himself, "I love the uneducated." He has a track record of appointing people in positions they staunchly disagree with. In DeVos' case, she hates education with a passion. She wants to destroy the population by making our children into mindless slaves only capable of pulling levers and digging coal. That is something that should not stand and it has for the past year. Don't just impeach Trump, that won't solve the problem. Invalidate the entire administration and remove them from office. We can no longer tolerate a government that only works for corporations with little to no regard for the people. Return democracy.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 24, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17876
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.