Agnostic.com

2 0

When you are in your late 30'$

How many pain releif mg do you take for hands that don't want to make a fist in the morning and elbows that hurt?

ChrisFrost 5 Sep 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No reason to suffer.
I started getting painful, stiff joints, heart palpations, and terrible flus and ear infections when I was in my mid 20s.

I stopped eating all red meat, white flour, and white sugar, most processed food, switching to organic, natural produce; legumes, greens, sprouts, fish, whole wheat or whole buckwheat flour, fruit, and vegetables.

After a few weeks of hacking up mucus as I went through detox, I had a surge of strength that doubled my stamina and speed, and all flus, colds, and infections stopped, never to return-even in my old age, and my joints returned to normal.

I been at this new job for a few weeks. My right hand pointer finger is numb feeling on the left side of it. Can barley close my hand into a fist. My left hand is now doing the same because I can use both hands just as well as the other. Elbow had been giving me issues at my last job. Now my other elbow is acting up cause of more use. I have gout and kidney stones. I haven't had a gout flair up in a looong time however I get a stone almost every yr. I drink plenty of water and usually only meat I eat is chicken and turkey. I just need to straight up drop the manual labor jobs and get a tech job. But I have no certs.

@ChrisFrost Gout and kidney stones also come from toxic food build up.

I used to get kidney stones and swollen feet before I changed my diet. you might consider cutting back on poultry and eat more fish, since fish actually improves your health.

But you can get carpal tunnel in tech jobs as well. It might help to get up and walk around every 15-20 minutes or so; pretend to get a drink of water or something.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:178764
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.