Agnostic.com

6 8

LINK Russian Pussy Riot activist hospitalized in grave condition; poisoning suspected

And you wonder why people think Russia has changed?

Akfishlady 8 Sep 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not surprised by this article. It is Russia. The sad note on this is WHEN will it happen here?

It's already started. We have diplomats and possibly agents in other countries who have been attacked with some sort of new weapon that severely disorients and can incapacitate (it's believed to be microwave-based, but no one is completely sure). Cuba is a fine example. We don't know enough to say for certain that it's Russia, but they (the Russians) have been sending communications praising themselves for it.

That is one of the MOs of the power in Russia, sad but not surprising.

Those girls were cute back in the day.... haven't heard from them in a long time. I wonder if poisoning is code for too much of something

@Akfishlady it's a possibility.... however, we all know how rock stars screw up themselves a lot of times. I am sure we will know more soon

@Akfishlady I saw them on Craig Ferguson late night talk show years ago on TV. They were all cute and giggles, that's what I remember..... it's been a while

Oh, that's horrible!

This is very worrying indeed.

Jnei Level 8 Sep 15, 2018

Russia just keeps pushing it in one way or another. I'm beginning to worry that they'll do something so over the top there will be some kind of military retaliation. Nuclear powers too. Kinda scared.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:179182
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.